Tokyo Metropolitan Traffic Control Center
こんにちは 技術部のトゥアンです ＾＾
On January 20th, 2015, a delegation from Vietnam, heading by President of the National Center for technological Progress (Nacentech), Professor Le Hung Lan, had visited the Tokyo Metropolitan Traffic Control Center. Sevensix technical team also joined the visit. The model control schematic of Tokyo traffic system, including highway roads and ordinary roads, as well as the potential solutions to apply the technology to some Vietnam’s cities were discussed. Several agreements have been given by Prof. Lan and the Tokyo Metropolitan Traffic Control Center.
We hope the ITS project collaborations between Nacentech and Tokyo will be soon initiated
1. Prof. Le Hung Lan, President of Nacentech, Vietnam
2. Mr. Dang Quang Thach, Manager of Financing and Planning Department, Nacentech.
3. Mr. Tran Vu Tuan Phan, Director of Technology and Business Incubator Center, Nacentech.
4. Prof. Takashi Oguchi, Institute of Industrial Science, The University of Tokyo.
5. Mr. Banh Quoc Tuan, Technical Engineering, Sevensix Inc.